DQN is hosting Open Sew Days at Quiltique and Enterprise Library.
Dates: 3rd Tuesday of each month, July through October 2023
July 18, 2023
August 22, 2023
October 17, 2023
Time: 10am – 4pm
Cost: $10 per registrant
Maximum attendees: 22
Food: You can bring food
Provided: Cutting mats, ironing boards, several electrical outlets at each sewing station
What to bring: project(s) to work on, your basic sewing tools and supplies
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- You will be sharing a table; power strips not required as there are outlets at each table
- Pre-registration & prepayment required at the DQN website where you will complete the brief registration form and then pay the $10 fee through the DQN Store.
- Walk-ins only if space is available if you want to take a chance and show up.
- You can register for one or more days. However, you must complete a separate registration form for each of the SEW DAYS and pay the registration fee separately for each date.
- DQN members have first priority; non-members welcome if space is available.
- Contact Madonna Sanpei, email@example.com, 808-371-6287 with questions.
DQN Sew Day at Quiltique 10/17/23
Sew Day at Quiltique
3rd Tuesday of each month with some exceptions; see actual dates to register
213 N. Stephanie St, Henderson
Pre-payment is required. DQN members have first priority; non-members are welcome if space is available.
rev: 7/10/23 js